Subject: [Leica] M8 failure in snow
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 07:36:30 +0100

Tina?s experience notwithstanding, my M8 too had to go Germany just because
some sweat dripped from my face onto the top of the camera and got inside. I
do not consider the M8 (or any other digital M) ?bullet proof?. They are
fragile, temperamental things, capable of great images, yes, but fragile. My
M8 is now dedicated to sunny days only.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman