Subject: [Leica] BB's show
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 01:56:15 -0500

Went to Brother Benson's show tonite, and it was well worth the trip to the
less fashionable west side of town. His photos were well above the usual,
and were well printed and displayed. I came away from it with new energy to
go out as it green's up this spring and shoot lots, including film. I will
break out the old Xpan after what I saw. Highly recommended, worth a slight
jog out of your regular path, Ken.

Bill