Subject: [Leica] THE SHERIFF OF GOLIAD COUNTY
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 12:37:53 -0500

Nice one, Bill.  But, it reminded me of my last auto accident, in the
1980s, when I had my mind on getting some shots of the Waxahatchee
Courthouse, and pulled out of a side street into traffic, and got hit.
Texas must have an unusual number of fancy courthouses from earlier times.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA