Subject: [Leica] WTB: Series 7 Neutral Density Filter(s)
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 19:17:07 -0500

The filter in question is a 49ES and I guessed the ES meant extra slim but
I obviously guessed wrong.  Then I found a Series 7 filter in a really old
bag and it is slightly larger than the 49ES so the search for Series 7 ND
filter(s) continues......but I agree with you, this is one nice little lens.