Subject: [Leica] Koyambedu
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 13:57:23 +0100

Some great portraits there which must be seen large, Jayanand. A good
lens indeed.

I appreciate what a tough life those men have. It's shown well in the
"Bananas" image. In most of the west, we get our bananas from
supermarkets nicely wrapped in plastic, labelled Organic with cheery
faces smiling at us, and have little comprehension of the labour that
goes in to producing them. Perhaps those pictured are those self same
bananas that are currently hanging in my house?

Douglas