Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 21/4/2017: morning walk in Copenhagen
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 19:02:31 +0530

Nice shots, but the "Great Man" was also a racist wretch, much worse than
anyone in the USA today. After all, he callously engineered the greatest
genocide yet known, in the league of Stalin or Mao, diverting food and
medicines meant for the starving millions to his own troops. Because it
happened in the Third World, it is convenient to walk around with eyes wide
shut:

https://yourstory.com/2014/08/bengal-famine-genocide/

Cheers
Jayanand