Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Training Glider
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 12:03:07 -0500

There was not a lot of activity at the airport today.  I did note that
the Civil Air Patrol had a second training glider in the hangar.   This
is a Schweizer SGS 2-33, from 1967, so it is not as polished as the one
I showed previously, but seemed recently refurbished.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170426-DSCF6869.JPG.html

And, yes, Nathan, I am carrying a camera in my car at all times. The
X-E1 fits very nicely in the center arm rest. :-)

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA