Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two from Yesterday
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 14:20:07 -0500

Because of the proliferation of larger birds on the sunflower seed
feeders, I added this feeder for the smaller birds.  These Finches look
at it as their own diner.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170425-DSCF1793.JPG.html

I added the suet blocks to attract woodpeckers, who do make use of it,
but the main customers are the Starlings, British imports during the
1800s, who tend to "pig out" and demolish the blocks.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170425-DSCF1780.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA