Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Old Way
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 10:42:03 -0500

Sometimes all advances with cameras and lenses don't really make
progress;  the old images just look better.  After posting an image of
this bloom yesterday, I looked at one from a year earlier, and liked it
better.  So, I took the old Oly E-1 and the older Leica Elmarit-R 60
Macro out this morning and shot the same bloom.  To me, the colors just
blow me away!  It's a shame that the old Kodak CCD sensor couldn't keep
up with the demands for higher ISO speeds.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170503-P5037074.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA