Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Old Way
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 01:07:20 +0100

To be fair to the newer image, Jim, while taken at the same time of
year, the time of day was different - being four hours apart, so the sun
would have been in a different position, and thus the lighting would be
different too. But, that said, you're the gardener and photographer, so
you know the story best!

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: The Old Way)