Subject: [Leica] AN UPDATER FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 15:15:33 -0700

Howdy Crew,
OK here's life today?
I unfortunately have had a bit of a health situation for sometime which had
me somewhat incapacitated on and off over the past couple of years.
I could sit at the computer for about 15 minutes sometimes . Then physically
become incapacitated and not able to walk back to my bed without a walker or
anyplace else!
Oh I'm not cured by any means, but a move from my home to a seniors home
location last week where basically everything is being tended to. Most
important a super physical training programme and fabulous meals everyday.
"MORE WOMEN" than men! And Pray that I can rebuild my body, back and legs to
how wonderful they were on my 80th birthday May 27 2009 and I could nip
through 100 sit-ups without blink of eye! :-) What the heck it was a piece
cake! :-)
Now here we are to 27 May 2017 and I'm hitting 88 years on that birthday
day! :-)  That's it! Old in numbers!  PHYSICAL ABILITIES?
WHY I'M MERELY BODY WRECKAGE! A MISERABLE HAND SHAKING DYING OLD MAN! :-(
HOWEVER?? I'm still  going to kick ass!! PROBABLY MY OWN FIRST AND HARDEST!
:-)
My response as I look at my world today??????
SCREW-IT! :-) No I'm not ready to lie down and die
YET!
There are so many photo experiences since my first front page published
newspaper photo, 17 Sept 1951 and published ever since in books, magazines
and photo exhibitions! I hopefully can pass on to many younger folks a bit
of photo tips!
Not sure how we can do this? Maybe a "photo a week" with a designated theme
or subject for those who wish to give it a try??????????
Any thoughts on this?
Thanks crew as I hope this idea will keep me physically and mentally active
and alive to my 100th birthday? What the hell you gotta give it a try! :-)
cheers everyone it's only 2 more years to the big 100!!!! :-)
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.
WEB PAGE
TEDGRANTPHOTO.COM

---