Subject: [Leica] AN UPDATER FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 09:40:42 -0400

A photo a week? I like it! Can you start with your very first one, from 66
years ago? And we should all post our favorite photos OF you, Dr Ted!

In any case, take strength from the fact that your sharp mind and wit are
kicking all the ass your body can?t. It?s good to hear that you?re getting
the assistance you need to make your life sail on as smoothly as possible.
Remember that all of the friends, acquaintances, and admirers you?ve gained
on the LUG, and who are proud to call themselves that, are with you in word
and spirit, pulling for you.

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rave, rave about the capture of the light.

(As I imagine Dylan Thomas might have written if he?d been talking about
you!)

We love you, Dr Ted! Rave on!

?howard