Subject: [Leica] Yosemite Under Water
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 08:50:03 -0700

Thanks Jayanand. Though I agree with your #14 comment, I sometimes try to
break the rules. Perhaps this time it didn't work well for you. I was using
those rocks to point to the center. Perhaps they were too light...

Thank you so much for your critique! Most valuable.
Best,
Bob

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com