Subject: [Leica] Comparative Review
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 13:30:16 +0800

Jayanand

It's all in the manner of definition.

I suppose "pro gear", in one definition, are equipment that one would use
to make a full time living out of. In the next breath, Leicas are luxury
cameras that people can afford to indulge in after they have made their big
bucks from another form of living.

Uncle Ted might quality as one of the few exceptional individuals who rely
fully on Leica. To him, Leica is pro gear. We are the guys who dilute it
into semi-pro status. Tsk, tsk,

So OK, whose LUG head is going to be the first on the chopping board?

Dan K.