Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers - Aram
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 15:25:13 +0000

Saw these in my neighbor?s yard over my back wall on Tuesday, but the wind
was blowing gale force.  Did so for two days, buy yesterday it was just a
light breeze in the AM.  Put on a 200 + 1.4 and peered over the wall and got
these.  Took enough shots that I found a few that the flowers were mostly
steady.  But they were no where a nice as they had been on Tuesday, most
either shaken to death or gone to seed.

View large if you can

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Poppies-4558.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Poppies-4559.jpg.html

Comments and criticism welcome
Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson