Subject: [Leica] IMG: An Experiment
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 13:24:14 -0700

Hi Jim,
Yeah I know what you mean about that "standing stuff??" It was so easy for
hours on end at one time! :-) . Then the creaky knees and failing hip joints
came into play and screwed it all up! :-)
I like your idea of a chair and "SITTING" close to the fence idea! Given my
grandson's are now more inclined to play golf  I might rent one of those
cart things and follow them about the course? Or wait a few more years until
my three great grandsons start playing baseball and pull up a seat to the
fence? Cheers,
ted
ps. Thankyou for the BD. wishes! :-)