Subject: [Leica] Syrian Children
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 08:34:50 +0100

I loved you pictures of children. I am in awe of your travels and
photographs but do not often comment.
I think most of the news we get is extremely biased. I read multiple news
sites to try to get at the truth and the stories are poles apart depending
on which news organisation you read. On top of that the internet has bred
dozens of extremist ?opinion? sites purporting to be ?news? but with no
attempt at investigation on the ground and ignoring all facts which conflict
with the existing opinion, rather than changing the opinion to match fact.
Depressing.
Frank D.