Subject: [Leica] Abstract Color Field Photos
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 05:01:23 -0400

Don,

Check out the other sets of abstract sky photos I have done. Some are
higher in saturation, some more complex, some subtle. I made each one look
the way I wanted, based on how I saw the scene and how I felt about it.
Here?s the others:

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/abstraction.php

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 6/13/17, 8:40 AM, "LUG on behalf of Don Dory"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of