Subject: [Leica] Xtol recomended dilutions
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 19:53:38 +0200

Mark,

Thanks again! I was sometimes tempted to put 2 films on the same reel, maybe
I wil intend it.

Concerning the water, I don?t know which is the PH of the Barcelona?s water,
for developing I use distilled water (desionized water) mixed with all
chemicals (Developer, Stop Bath and Fixer), the city water was with some
nini partices that made small spots on the film, visibles on scanning
process (not in the darkroom), I suppose it will work well ?

Best!
Lluis