Subject: [Leica] Panatomic-X in Rodinal
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 13:32:32 -0400

I never found a limit in which I could blow it up.
And 120 Panatomix x was rolled gold. Really looked like 4x5 sheet film.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 6/16/17, 12:06 AM, "LUG on behalf of Alan Magayne-Roshak"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of amr3 at
uwmalumni.com> wrote:

    An example of 35mm Panatomic-X processed in Rodinal 1:100.

    Look at large.

    <

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Portraits/19760820_MR_Mine_38.jpg.html

    --