Subject: [Leica] Photo bikes
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 08:55:28 +0800

I had my Dahon foldie fitted with racks that could hang Ortlieb panniers
from. These panniers come in two sizes and I think the smaller one can
easily fit a large camera with some padding, the other pannier keeps day
pack stuffs like drinking water, snack, towel, spare clothing, and handphone
battery charging pack, spare tube, pump and bike tool kit.  These Ortliebs
are designed to be quick released. Ride from dawn to dusk.

Sent from my iPhone