Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mickys Rock & Rolls - Douglas
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 11:21:00 +0100

That worked better, Gerry. Looks like I'll have to think of buying a
bigger screen than the four year old 23 inch one I have. It used to work
fine on the old pc whose definition was low, but the more intense pixel
display on the new pc means that 1024 pixel width images that used to
fill the screen now look small, and I have to push my newer images to a
minimum of 1650 to now fill my screen. Of course, I'm probably doing
something wrong!!!

Douglas