Subject: [Leica] another iPhone pc
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 02:21:18 +0200

A great image Sonny, I like it very much!

I want add my personnal point of view about the discussion of Ted and Jim,
I?m of course full agree with Ted about the important is the image not the
brand name of the tool used for do it. Actually when I shoot a nice picture
that I like with my digital camera  I think it is a shame I?ve not shoot it
with film, why? And this is MY personnal choice, because a Silver Gelatin
print is for me always better than a printed one, beside that the
conservation of the image it is already proved with film. I know that many
of you have a different opinion, I don?t want start again an old topic
discussion, just say my personnal preferences.

Lluis