Subject: [Leica] another iPhone pc
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 20:10:35 -0500

Thanks for the comment.  I agree with you in some aspect, but landscape has
changed, and the nearest actual camera store stocking chemistry and paper is
more than four hours away.  The price of a single image on film and printed
can be immense.

On the other hand, I'm posting as much as ever, and my investment is
entirely in equipment.

After sixty years of photography, with more than fifty in the darkroom, I no
longer have stained fingers, I can make as many trial images as I want, and
I can upload a picture from my moving car if I want!

from my iPad

Sonny Carter