Subject: [Leica] ILFORD Pan 400
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 08:36:11 +0100

Personally I had never heard of this film, and an Internet search seems to
indicate it is an alternative version of HP5+, a film that I never liked
very much because of its large grain. It seems to be that Pan 400 is only
marketed in certain areas. I personally prefer T-grain films and in
particular the films made by Fuji. I have found their Neopan range,
including the 1600iso and the C-41 versions, very good and scan easily. As
always, these things are down to personal taste, and the Kodak T-Max range
and Tri-X have always been popular choices.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or