Subject: [Leica] ILFORD Pan 400
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 13:54:23 +0200

Sorry, I thought he meant Delta 400. I do not think that is any Ilford film
with ?Pan? it is name other than PanF.

In any event, the Delta 400 is the best 400 film there is IMO. And the Delta
100 is good too. For really high speed, I always preferred Fuji Neopan 1600,
though.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman