Subject: [Leica] IMG: Photobombing Insect
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 09:31:19 -0500

--
>Jim Nichols
This is very nice, but I think you could make it better if you darkened the
skipper a little and darkened the corners a lot, especially behind the
butterfly and the foreground flowers.  Then our eyes would go to the area
where the large and small bugs meet.

BETTER YET: crop just to the left of the skippers leg, and just above the
(darkened) out of focus flower behind the upper antennae.  You don't need
all the rest of the picture.
--
Alan

(Retired)