Subject: [Leica] PESO 07 05 17
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 05:20:18 +0800

Today, one roll of TriX is $7. To soup the film is another $2. To scan the
roll professionally (they even take away the dust) is $10. So with $20, I
will have a roll to enlarge with my enlarger and 36 digital images to play
around. If a digital M costs $6000 (on SALE, let's say), that's equivalent
to 300 rolls. That's a lot of years of film use.

Professionals need to use digital. That's their bread and butter. Amateurs
like me can still play around with films.

Dan K.