Subject: [Leica] Fourth of July Sunset
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 08:25:28 -0400

These photos had nothing to do with politics, but here?s my take on Trump:
Honestly, the damage he can do is limited by the system of government we
have. The congress and the federal courts serve to check the president?s
power, and they?ve done so with several things Trump has tried to do.

Most of what he is trying to do is standard-issue Republican Party
ideology. Half the country identifies as conservative Republicans, so it
was just a matter of time before they elected a Republican president who
would try to implement that ideology. If it wasn?t Trump, it would be
someone else doing it. A lot of people here are hoping Trump will be
impeached and removed from office. What they forget it that Trump?s
removal won?t put Hillary Clinton into the Oval Office. The Vice-President
gets the job.

Mike Pence is a FAR bigger son of a bitch than Trump, but he is an
experienced politician so he knows how to look like a responsible
statesman. Don?t judge a book by its cover; looks can be deceiving. Pence
was my state?s governor before he became Vice-President, and before he was
governor, he was a congressman from Indiana. We Hoosiers know all about
him, and trust me on this: He?s worse than Trump. Trump is just a clown;
Pence is a religious nutcase and a lapdog of big business, and unlike
Trump he has a well-planned and thought-out ideology that he will work
hard to implement if he becomes President.

If Pence had his way, Homosexuals would be executed, the poor would be
left to starve in the streets, the working class would be reduced to
slavery, and fundamentalist Christianity would be the official and only
permitted religion.

I don?t like Trump, but this is a free country and he won the election in
accordance with our constitution. In a few years, we can throw him out. As
a photographer, Trump is kind of a gift from God. I wish I could have had
the money to go photograph some of the big protests against him. The
election campaign itself was a gold mine for a documentary photographer
like me!

The decline of the USA began with Reagan?s election nearly 40 yrs ago.
Every president since then, republican AND  democrat, has followed the
script.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

On 7/10/17, 7:35 AM, "LUG on behalf of Douglas Barry"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of