Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fisherman in a Tourist Town
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 08:58:31 -0700

Good morning Tina,

I think Mark Rabiner has a point about "stand alone photo" & not mixed with
"ordinary?"

It isn't what we expect as an everyday photo. However, I see it as a sort of
"ART TYPE PHOTO?" To each his own.:-)

I must say, I wouldn't want to see a bunch of them mixed with a bunch of
"NORMAL?" Probably give one a swirling headache?  J

cheers,

ted  O.C.