Subject: [Leica] Wayback Machine Guy in the Hood
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 23:00:14 -0700

Came from another list.... fascinating.....

FYI, Galoots refers to a group of woodworkers that use hand tools, rather
than power tools to build things.

Frank Filippone
Red735il at gmail.com

Hey gang

Slightly off topic, but a subject near and dear to a few Galoots hearts, the
old tool of the internet.

The current director of the Wayback Machine lives near me, a few blocks from
where I routinely walk the dogs.  Been past his house a few times.

Interesting article in the local magazine on him, and an interview.

www.issuu.com/wickcommunications/docs/half_moon_bay_july2017_web/1?e=1225821
/50583813

Read Pages 14 on