Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 09:08:15 -0500

Hi Sonny,

Great color, nicely composed.  You are right about the stamina of these
plants.  My neighbor has them every year, and they prosper all summer.
My only complaint is that the stems are so flexible that, when I try to
get a photo of visiting insects, the weight of the insect will bend the
bloom almost to the ground. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA