Subject: [Leica] OKCLUG went to the Oklahoma History Center
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 18:29:33 -0500

Uncle Doctor, I've known you in person since the Leica/Park Square Seminar
in 2001, and I can't imagine you looking anything other than friendly but
formidable.

My gosh, that's a lot of years, isn't it?

Thanks for the kind words,

--Bob

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] OKCLUG went to the Oklahoma History Center)