Subject: [Leica] Ffordes Photographic
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (photo photo)
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 12:16:53 +0200 (CEST)

I can only second the recommendation. I bought my M8 from Ffordes back in
the mist of time, and have done a lot of business with them over the years,
both buying and selling through them. When selling, they take their 20%
commission but they know the market and can get a better price than I can in
a private sale since they offer a 6-month warranty on used equipment and are
a reputable shop.

Cheers,
Nathan