Subject: [Leica] IMG: this is VERY strange (OT)
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 13:30:40 -0700

Thanks for sharing that, Jim.

I don?t think I should see any artifacts at all. I was using the procedure
that Adorama posts on sensor cleaning:

<https://www.adorama.com/alc/0013666/article/The-Secret-of-Effectively-and-Safely-Cleaning-Your-Digital-Camera-Sensor-Yourself

<https://www.adorama.com/alc/0013666/article/The-Secret-of-Effectively-and-Safely-Cleaning-Your-Digital-Camera-Sensor-Yourself>>

The addition of the find edges filter was my choice. I was very surprised to
see the resultant pattern. Seeing something unexpected is neat - but a bit
disconcerting.

Going to try this on my A7Rii next.

Adam

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: this is VERY strange (OT))