Subject: [Leica] Video: At Monterey Bay Aquarium
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 14:08:36 -0700

I shot a bit of video at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It was all shot with the
Fuji X-T2 in 1080p60 (well, 59.98 or whatever)

The up close stuff was made with the 28mm f1.2 while the seal frolic was
done with the 18-135. The stabilization did a pretty darn good job.

The video is available for your viewing pleasure at:

<https://vimeo.com/229315711>

It runs about 3 minutes. I particularly like the jellies and the squid.

Thanks for looking!

Adam

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Video: At Monterey Bay Aquarium)