Subject: [Leica] IMG: Still Jumping!
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 16:04:28 -0500

I spent an hour or so at the airport on this nice, but hot, afternoon.
The skydiving enthusiasts are still enjoying the nice weather, and the
locals are watching from the sidelines.  I've noticed a new retrieval
rig to bring the troops in from the landing zone.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170812-DSCF4020.JPG.html

The Twin Otter refueled and loaded up the next group.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170812-DSCF4038.JPG.html

The first to land was on his feet, right by the flag.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170812-DSCF4042.JPG.html

This Tandem Pair showed how its done.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170812-DSCF4049.JPG.html

And this Tandem Pair showed how to accomplish a tandem landing.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170812-DSCF4070.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA