Subject: [Leica] Film exposure error - how to correct it
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 13:31:54 +0200

As someone else has suggested, you should probably decide based on the
relative importance of the images. Also, assuming that you are going to scan
the negatives, I think it is easier to deal with underexposed than
overexposed images, which would imply developing for 125 and dealing with
the underexposed images at the scanning stage.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain