Subject: [Leica] Tragedy in La Rambla
From: geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey)
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 11:19:27 -0500

+2. First thought when I heard this was is Lluis in the area.  Then I
remember he is in the hospital so should not be there.  Lluis I hope you
are getting better, and that no one in the area has been killed or severely
injured.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the people of Barcelona.

Gene & Chris

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 11:14 AM, Philippe <photo.philippe.amard at
gmail.com>