Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Tragedy in La Rambla
From: hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 12:37:07 -0400

Sorry if this is a duplication, but my original post hadn?t shown up on my
feed by 30 minutes after I sent it, so I?m re-sending it.

?howard

Begin forwarded message:

From: Howard L Ritter Jr <hlritter at twc.com>
Subject: Tragedy in La Rambla
Date: August 17, 2017 at 12:06:17 PM EDT
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org

Hello, Lluis?

I hope your recovery is going well. I?m terribly sorry to hear of the
apparent attack this afternoon on your iconic photo subject of La Rambla and
its people. The LUG?s thoughts and best wishes are with you in particular
and all barcelon?s.

?howar