Subject: [Leica] Leica M9 CCD problem is the m9 the r4 all over again?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 18:36:51 +0100

Mark, there doesn't seem to be anything posted from you on this message.
Did you hit send too early?

Anyway, if I was religious, and going on this and other threads about
current Leica service woes, I'd be on my knees thanking  the Great
Ethereal Whowhatever, that I DIDN'T buy the secondhand M9 that was
advertised at least 18 months ago on an Irish list and took over 9
months to sell.
It finally sold for 2,400 euro and I was sort of sorry at the time that
I didn't go for it.

Ironically, the Sony A7ii I bought together with five different lens
adaptors hasn't been used much at all due to circumstances.

Douglas