Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Summerfest
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 17:11:25 -0400

The Germans would be more obsessed with sausages than Brits or possibly
anybody.
?Dogs? is my own name for them.
In Oregon, everywhere there are veggie dogs. Tofu dogs. And it?s what I eat
now. Though in NYC where they are less easy to find as in not every single
place has them.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 9/1/17, 7:17 AM, "LUG on behalf of FRANK DERNIE"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
frank.dernie at btinternet.com> wrote:

    Except nobody refers to sausages as "dogs". Bangers is an old slang term
still in use on menus "bangers & mash" being a standard pub food.Typical UK
sausages have small regional variations but nothing like the variety found
in Germany.Frank D.

        On Friday, 1 September 2017, 10:42, Mark Rabiner <mark at