Subject: [Leica] IMG: KC Corners
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 19:03:33 -0500

Tina, perhaps this is heresy, but I started out with ASA 10 Kodachrome
in the 1950s, and the colors were great, and most of those slides are
still unfaded.? The later Kodachromes, when the ASA went up to 25 or so,
just never seemed to have the punch of the earlier stuff.? By the 80s, I
had given up and was shooting Kodacolor for family pics.? From then on,
I shot only? various color-negative films until I went digital.? I
appreciate your dedication, but I think it was Kodak that let you down.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA