Subject: [Leica] IMG: KC Corners
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 20:33:40 -0400

Thanks, JIM. I gave up on Kodachrome when they turned the developing over to
Qualex. They managed to routinely ruin about 1/4 of the film I sent to them!
Cutting through the middle of frames, splotches and chemical stains, awful
color. That's when I switched to E6 film and started developing it myself. I
don't think that was until the 90's, though. The Kodachrome I have from the
70's and 80's still look fine projected. I just need to figure out the best
way to convert them to digital. I like the in-camera dupes I've been doing
and some others do, too. Others hate them!  Still working!

Tina
Sent from my iPhone