Subject: [Leica] 2CV
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 21:12:58 -0500

On Sun, 3 Sep 2017 Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr at gmail.com>wrote:

>Haida friend with a 2cv.  I remember if you had someone seated in the back
seat, it caused the headlights to shoot high re than the street. No
matter!  It had a >knob to realign the lights with the road.

>from my iPad

>Sonny Carter
==========================================================================================================================
I also had a friend with first, a white 2CV, and then a red one that he
used for his daily commute here in Milwaukee.
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Cars/2CV261_AMR.jpg.html>

He bought the white one in about 2002 from some Australians that were
driving 2CV's across the USA (!) and delivering the cars to the purchasers
as they went.
--
Alan

(Retired)