Subject: [Leica] Interesting article on digitizing film
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 19:20:43 -0500
References: <DM3PR10MB0924AE3A813645DE79ADFA34B86A0@DM3PR10MB0924.namprd10.prod.outlook.com> <5A4B0A8E-C0C2-481B-AC10-91F5D1191511@gmail.com> <87FEFEEC-F0A2-41D0-9A3F-90A8D838365B@twc.com> <CA+yJO1BrrQnRdV9ezV05A2pDvO-_msp=Q=zrx1H4yjyoLP9jcQ@mail.gmail.com> <FC260A5F-2917-4DFB-BA04-2D366FAB0842@twc.com> <CA+yJO1Df_p2N+FJ2MNPYyeaOMOQr0wLz=Sdvww6ugEy3oKNSQQ@mail.gmail.com> <4174F071-8DC6-43AB-9D04-AB2F248F1F18@cartersxrd.net>

I thought the same thing, but it is vastly better than film copying. My
guess is you're not doubling the grain, nor getting any grain shadow (I'm
not sure that's the term).

It really shines as a technique in copying 2 1/4 or 4 x5 negs, far better
than the transparency adapter on my big ole Epson 11000.

from my iPad

Sonny Carter