Subject: [Leica] IMG: In the Back Yard
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 22:53:06 +0100

Like the the Fritillary shot, Jim. I was puzzled by the Yellowjackets,
but then I realised they are what we call wasps over here. Nasty yokes,
I was badly stung as a child by them and they deserve all they get if
they've got the temerity to nest close to a house, or worse - in one.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: In the Back Yard)