Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunset at the Airport
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 13:39:52 -0700

Hi Jim, :-)
Beautiful response! :-)
It seems the age=knee=bending becomes a major factor in our picture taking
fashion that KODAK nor other photo manufactures ever took into consider for
the elder Ladies & Gentlemen Photogs!
I fully understand what you mean certainly since taking on the chore of
driving? Walking a "walker?
Yours is still a very "cool" photo even without bending knees! Good on you!
:-)
cheers.
ted