Subject: [Leica] How is this crop?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 14:36:06 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: LUG [mailto:lug-bounces+tedgrant=shaw.ca at leica-users.org] On Behalf
Of Aram
Sent: October-09-17 12:22 PM
To: Leica Users Group; leicareflex at freelists.org

===============================
Hi Aram,
I like the second crop because you create a "clean and recognizable moment!"
Where as the big scene just sits there "blah!"
cheers
ted

I was looking at this photo I took a few days ago at Convict Lake in
California and decided I wanted to eliminate some of the backgroundthat is
over brearing!
cheers,
ted..

Here is the whole frame:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f7/SC/Convict+Lake-5746.jpg.html

And here is the crop I decided on:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f7/SC/Convict+Lake-5746-2.jpg.html

Does it work for you?  Should I also crop some of the bottom? Any other
suggestions?

Aram

--
Aram Langhans (Semi) Retired Science Teacher & Unemployed photographer
?The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin