Subject: [Leica] How is this crop?
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 14:19:36 +0000

Thanks Jim and Al and Jim and Ted.? These were my thoughts about why I
cropped it the way I did, but other than Ted and you, the main consensus
is that I should leave the background trees in the photo.? I don't
know.? For my taste I am still leaning on keeping it vertical and
keeping the background trees out of the photo for the reasons stated by
Jim and Ted.? But I am thinking of perhaps loosing a bit more of the
foreground.? I still like of like the boat in the far upper left rather
than moving it more to the intersection of thirds.

Thanks for all the input.

Aram

Aram Langhans (Semi) Retired Science Teacher & Unemployed photographer
?The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin
himself would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Message from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] How is this crop?)